Materials Management module in SAP comprises a few segments and sub-segments including Master Data, Purchasing, and Inventory.
Material Management (MM) training focuses on the essential components that drive supply-chain functionality covering purchasing, inventory, and logistics. The preparation underpins various periods of material administration including arranging, controlling, value assurance, buying, receipt check, and stock administration. Step by step instructions to incorporate with different modules of ERP state Sales and Distribution (SD), and Production Planning (PP), for finishing the usefulness is likewise clarified during the learning meetings.
Before the finish of the SAP Material Management Training, you will display the accompanying range of abilities:
• Understand the targets, capacities, and pattern of MM
• Maintain legitimate record of material and seller alongside source assurance
• Complete the buy cycle by characterizing demand, setting request, illustrating arrangements, and the sky is the limit from there
• Create Service Master, Service PO, and Service Entry Sheet
• Illustrate Inventory Management (IM) aptitudes by keeping up merchandise development/receipt/issues and making/refreshing actual stock report
• Define valuation and record assurance on both neighborhood and worldwide classes
• Manage complete Logistics receipt check including all arranged/impromptu conveyance costs, obstructing/delivering solicitations, programmed settlements (ERS), and assessment/markdown estimations
• Integration with different modules SD and PP