SAP FICO is the Finance and Cost controlling module in SAP ERP where FI represents Financial Accounting and CO represents Controlling. SAP FICO module is hearty and covers practically all business procedures experienced in different enterprises. It is one of the significant and generally actualized modules in SAP.
Finance and Controlling (FICO) training is essential training for finance professionals. FICO training covers the significant parts of FI (Financial Accounting) and CO (Controlling) needed by associations of changing sizes. During the preparation, the competitors will figure out how to incorporate various modules of ERP for bringing monetary robotization by getting total data on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Tax, and so on The members get total outline of controlling the progression of expenses and incomes occurring, and breaking down the organization's presentation for giving improved business measure regarding monetary bookkeeping and detailing.
Toward the finish of the SAP FICO Training, you will instill the accompanying abilities:
• Well mindful of the apparent multitude of useful modules of ERP and SAP
• Familiar with the route and different highlights of R/3 System
• Define fundamental settings for the authoritative units for money
• Work on Chart of Accounts, Retained Earnings Account and other General Ledger subtleties
• Define represents cash conversion scale contrasts
• Prepare various kinds of bookkeeping records
• Work on approvals and replacements for postings
• Manage account payables and records receivables
• Understand resource bookkeeping, money diary, and shutting of activities
• How to incorporate FICO module with other ERP modules including, FI-MM, FI-SD, FI-HR